Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Revolution 2020

A slight disappointment this time, especially after a long wait since '2 States'. Didn't find the novel as interesting as the rest. Nevertheless, I am still a big fan of Chetan's narrations. 
Especially for a person in me, it is difficult to digest certain depictions. How could Aarti have a relationship with Gopal parallely, when she is committed to Raghav and still convince herself that it is because Raghav hardly spends time with her. The story has a dramatic end, irritating I should say. Raghav definitely deserves someone better than Aarti. 
In fact I found it stupid when Priyanka his heroine of 'One night @ the Call Center' broke her engagement with Ganesh because he had not revealed his baldness to her. But did she ever tell Ganesh about her previous relationship with Shyam?. Pushing aside these pitfalls, his novels are great to read and deserves real appreciation for the amount of research he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment