It has been a conscious decision for long, not to enter into social networking. But thanks to my current project which has forced me to have one. Working for Mobility practise, there has been many business requirements on integrating Social Media links into the App we develop. As understanding functional requirements weren't that easy with no real-time experience in these, finally decided to create an account. Wow, how pleased am I to find my 2001 batch mates after 11 Yrs .. I was almost in tears seeing Subbu in FB after so many years and in fact was overjoyed reading many of her posts in (http://shub50.wordpress.com/about/) and was greedy to grab as much content I could on a day to patch up for all the years I missed. She was a true source of inspiration during my college days and she is here again :-) to make me post a blog almost a year after my last one. Decided to stay connected to my frens and blog at-least once a week. Let's see.
-Lavanya
No comments:
Post a Comment